Manager, Prestige Plumbing & Heating Inc., New York City
2006 — Present
- Started as part time Warehouse Assistant, within two years rose to the position of Dispatcher.
- Has utilized his cumulative experience and knowledge in plumbing and construction to become the youngest member of the Prestige Plumbing & Heating Management team.
- Keeps the company current with the most up to date technology to get the job done, whether with the field technicians or the office.
- In the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy, assigned to work with the Disaster Recovery Division of the company.
- Presently heads operations for Prestige’s work in the New Jersey RREM Program, which helps fund Rehabilitation, Reconstruction, Elevation and Mitigation for New Jersey residents affected by the storm.
Education: St. Joseph by the, Staten Island, Class of 2005 OSHA 10 Hour Safety Course Proficient in Xactimate and Microsoft Office